Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm not a player, I just crush a lot.

I'm not actively seeking someone new at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I do want a someone special in my life again. I miss having someone to come home to and share my day with. However, I have been enjoying having the whole bed to myself and control of the remote. My heart is still healing from CB and I am discovering a whole new me that I didn't know existed before. I am actually having fun being single and exploring who I am and what I want. With that said however, I have a couple of crushes going on...

There is my friend crush. I have known this guy for awhile now and we are pretty good friends. We talk a couple times a week and see him often. He knows all my deep, dark secrets and still thinks I'm fabulous. He is everything I could want from a man and more. I truly like him a lot. The problem is that I don't think he sees me in a romantic way. We flirt and play around, but when it comes down to it he could ask me out and never has. He is busy being a player right now and that's ok. He needs a little fun after his last few relationships. I hate to say anything to him about how I feel because I value our friendship too much to ruin it. So I hang out, smile while he talks about his latest female escapade, and wish it were me he was into.

There is my hot Latin crush. I have this thing for cute Latino boys. My middle school crush was on a boy named Angel and I wanted him desperately. We didn't have any classes together, but that didn't stop me from smiling at him in the halls. I never got my Angel, but I got Angel's cousin Rico. Ahhh Rico. He was all passion and no substance. That crazy boy was ready to move 2000 miles to be with me. He was a fun little fling that ended when I found out about his extreme substance abuse problem. I have been going out every weekend and meeting all kinds of new people. One is this uber-hot Latino boy that just makes my mouth water. He's a little bit punk, a little bit hip hop, and a whole lotta eye y eye. He flirts outragously with me and I get twitterpated as hell. This one has potential.

And finally there is my acquaintance crush. I have known this guy for a few months and we hang out with mututal friends occasionally. He always gives me a hug hello and a kiss on the cheek goodbye. I adore the hell out of him but having seen some of the girls that he dates and has been interested in, I'm not his type.

So I just flirt a little, smile, wink, and shake my ass while I walk away...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All your crushes sound fantastic! I love crushes, they are the best and it makes being single so much fun!