Thursday, October 05, 2006

Gratitude Thursday

I was trolling random blogs and saw this and thought it was a great idea... So here are all the "A" things I am gratful for.

Acceptance - From my friends that support me no matter what. It means more to me then you will ever know.
Apple Martinis - Especially the green apple martini at Morton's that is rimmed in cinammon sugar. YUM!
Anti-bacterial lotion - From Bath & Body Works cause it gets the "yuck" off my hands and smells good.
Autumn - I love the changing of the leaves and that bit of crispness in the air.
Air Force - For defending our country and sending my wifey's hubby home in one piece.
Artists - For giving me inspiration and making me think out of the box.
Accelorator pedal - Cause it allows me to pass your slow ass on the freeway!
Accessories - It's what seperates us from the apes.
Apes - For being so damn cute.
Acrylic - Without it I would never have nice fingernails.
Aerosmith - For being so bold as to mix rock and rap with Walk This Way.

No comments: