Monday, July 25, 2005

Labyrinth

Ever since I have been reading BDSM blogs I have been noticing more and more references to the topic of D/s. I must admit that I am a little curious about lving a D/s lifestyle as I have always been a naturally submissive person. For me, however, I would need the kind of relationship in which I would still be allowed to be head-strong and independent as well as receive a lot of reassurance and love along with the "punishments and demands".

This weekend Cabana Boy and I were watching the Labyrinth and the following quote at the end of the movie really stuck out as a very Dominant thing to say,
"Jareth: I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

How true that is. He is asking for her submission and in her giving such submission he submits to her as well. Interesting dynamic, don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to check out Bliatz and Urban Stud, if you have not already. They have a fabulous D/s relationship, and Bliatz writes beautifully of being a strong submissive woman.

They are the poster couple of the D/s blogworld, really.

http://bliatz.typepad.com/bliatz/

http://urbanstud.typepad.com/urbanstud/