Friday, January 25, 2008

Vanity Fair

What is your current state of mind?
A lil bit sleepy, a lil bit anxious, a lil bit excited.

What is your greatest extravagance?
My corset.

What is your greatest fear?
Heights. I've had a panic attack on the second floor of the mall before.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Lying.

What do you consider the most over rated virtue?
Virginity. Religion.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'd be better with money.

What is the quality you most like in a man?
Strong arms.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Soft curves.

What words or phrases do you most over use?
Fuck. Shut the fuck up.

What talent would you most like to have?
I'd love to sing better.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Right now, my dogs. I haven't met Mr. Right yet.

Where would you like to live?
In an old Victorian house close to the beach.

What is your favorite occupation?
Naughty Secretary.

What is your most treasured possession?
My dogs.

Who is your favorite writer?
Maya Angelou

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Odd Thomas.

Who are your heroes in real life?
My grandma.

What do you most value in your friends?
Loyalty. Honesty.

What is your most marked characteristic?
Kindness.

How would you like to die?
Peacefully.

What is your motto?
If I'm not always happy, that doesn't mean I'm doing something wrong. It means I'm doing something real.

No comments: