Tuesday, April 04, 2006

PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!

Ladies....I need you to up your dose of VITAMIN R before you read this!!!!

I need massive amounts of Vitamin R. Vitamin Romance, but also, get ready to growl, Vitamin Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, that says, I want you baby. I need to be told Im sexy, that Im a babe, that I have a adorable 24 year old ass. I need love letters. The love letters needed to say, "Your cock is so great and turns me on so much and I've been thinking about it all day. I want you, boy" Im a man but still need all the romantic wooing that women had grown to expect and complain about if they didn't get. I fell a little put out that Valentine's Day was all premised on what I would get you. I want to be surprised. I want to come home to a woman who wants to tear my work clothes off and love me, deep and wet and messy and sexy and for a long time and then do it again. I need it, you want it, I work hard and I deserve it.
There is not a lot of light at the end of the tunnel. A dark time in the land of men. Not pretty. It seems modern day women have forgot about this Vitamin while busy chasing a dream or a career or shoe sales at the cherry creek mall?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish it wasn't true but it is and it's a pity, men need love to, need to be held and told that they are important and needed. All kinds of testosterone based pretence aside we are a social animal and no man can be an island, we all need our special other island to float on over and tell us we're important. But we must, we MUST give as much as we get. It's all about balance and personal responsibility.

Love your blog Bex

Curvy girl said...

My true issue with this statement is that there are women in the world (me) that would treat her man like this. Unfortunately, it gets taken for granted and tossed aside when some bitchy girl comes along. I am patiently waiting for the day that I meet a man that will truly gives as he gets. One day...