Tuesday, January 03, 2006

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCK!!!!

It's been a shitty day from hell. I am so fucking sick of boys right now. I am seriously considering switching to girls for awhile. Gawd damn!!

First, that piece of shit that I just kicked out my house has been up my ass about some mail that he should be receiving here. No matter how many times I tell him that I'll fucking call him when it gets here, he still feels the need to either call me about it or ask someone to ask me about it. I'm about ready to shove that envelope up his sorry ass.

Then, that new boy that I really, really like... well things are a bit tense at the moment. First of all he is completely anti-social to the point of being a recluse. He won't do anything or go anywhere. Which is fine since most of the time I stay home anyway, but he won't even come to my house! However, now with derby starting I am much busier and have a lot more commitments. I invite him to go and he always turns me down, then he gets mad cause I've been too busy to hang out. I told him today that he is making it very difficult to be his friend and if he decides he wants to meet me halfway he can give me a call.

And then, a mutual friend of mine and the ex's is leaving the state. Tonight was his going away party. I hesitated about going cause I knew the ex would probably be there. So my girls called me and kept me posted about his whereabouts. I get the all clear, drive into the parking lot, and he pulls in right behind me. SONOFABITCH!!!!
I stayed five minutes, said goodbye to my friend and left.

I hate boys today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA...oh, sorry...I wasn't laughing...ummm...really I wasn't! I was actually just thinking of a joke. Well.... o.k. I WAS laughing, but out of pain for you. When it rains it pours. BTW...I've never had a gay BFF, this could be serious, do we need an intervention? AND... I love the title... I'll say it with you "FUCK YOU CABANA BOY"! That is what you said right? right??? LMAO
I Love you! XOXOXO