Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Risking it all

My heart on the line. My choice. Don't pull away from me because you don't want to hurt me. If I am willing to risk a broken heart on the chance that something wonderful could happen between us, you should let that decision be mine. I know you care about me and are only thinking of my feelings, but think about the feelings that are happening now. Neither one of us knows what fate has in store for us. Let's take advantage of the now and deal with things as they come. You have said it time and time again that no matter how many times you tell yourself that we won't have sex again we keep ending up in bed together. That is because we both WANT to be there. Be willing to take a risk on being happy. I am not like all those fake girls that you have been with in the past. I have no desire to hurt you or break your heart. I am always completely honest with you the way you are with me. I know the stakes are high, but let's gamble it all. After all, we could always win in the end.

No comments: