Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's Roller Derby Baby

I am seriously considering becoming a Rocky Mountain Rollergirl. I think beating the shit outta people while wearing a skirt sounds like too much fun. Plus all that skating would really get my JLO butt bumpin. The only thing I'm worried about is getting seriously hurt. I can handle a few bumps and bruises, but I value all my bones being in one piece. Still, I am intrigued enough to call the captain and chat with her a bit. I definately want to go check out some matches and maybe skate around with them a bit. I haven't been on skates since the rollerblading incident of 1999. Maybe I should dust off my wheels this weekend and hit the bike path.

Rocky Mountain Rollergirls

1 comment:

rashell said...

richard simmons, sitting on a rainbow, eating a bigstick, wearing womens panties. THAT is how gay you are, becca.

I missed you sugapie!!