Wednesday, March 02, 2005

What ever happened to foreplay?

I'm gossiping with my girlies and as usual the conversation inevitibly turns to men and sex. And on this particular occasion there seemed to be a general consensus that men are no longer providing adequate foreplay. Gone are the days of teasing, now it's all about getting down and dirty as fast as possible. While we are still enjoying the sex part (well some of us anyway), women need foreplay in order to really feel good. Men should know this by now, but for some reason foreplay is no longer in vogue. How sad that is for our kitties. I personally love the foreplay aspect of sex. Don't get me wrong though, I love a good quickie too, I just don't want that to be the only way I have sex. Variety is the spice of life after all. There is just something about a man that gives good foreplay though. It really makes me want to please him even more. Foreplay also shows your partner that you still find them sexy and desirable, otherwise they might start thinking all they are to you is a means to an end. Foreplay makes the sex about the people and not just about the orgasm. It must be said though, again in my opinion, that the orgasms are even greater with and during foreplay then without. And you know the old saying, "If you kiss me then I'll kiss you back."

So what constitutes foreplay you ask? Well, for me, it would consist of some if not all of the following:
Playing with my hair - This could be stroking or pulling depending on the mood.
Caressing my face - Especially with the back of your hand against my cheek.
Kissing - I love kissing. Long, slow, wet, gently sucking on tongues and lips, hard and passionate, soft and gentle, MMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM kissing is very good.
Necking - Moving my hair so that my neck is available for you to bite and kiss upon makes me very hot. Combine this with pulling my hair and you've really got me.
Boobies - The girls require attention too, after all they are a sexual organ. Kissing, sucking, biting, caressing, fondling, and nuzzling are all good.
Arms - It is amazing how sensitive the crease of my elbow and wrist can be to light kisses and gentle sucking.
Hands - It's amazing what a little finger sucking will get you.
Belly - Some women like to be kissed in this area, some women like a little tongue action in the bellybutton. I'm not real keen on this area, so if you skip it that's fine by me.
Back - Surefire way to get any woman relaxed without alcohol is to give her a nice, gentle backrub. This shows you care about her. I love it when my guy comes up behind and begins kissing the back of my neck and back.
Bootie - This is a very sensitive area for a lot of women. While most women love to have their ass caressed and kissed, you must be careful when venturing in any farther. Just as you are also sensitive to this, she is as well. For a lot of women, myself included, letting your man in through the backdoor requires a high level of trust. Trust that they won't hurt you and will be sensitive to your feelings.
Legs - Every woman I know has an off the beaten path hotspot, mine is behind my knees. Kiss me and caress me there and I will be your forever.
Feet - A very erotic area. You must be careful not to tickle though if you want your girlie to take you seriously. ;)
And last but certainly not least, the kitty - If you've done some really good teasing and ignored the kitty up until now, you should find her dripping with anticipation. The more you tease the kitty the hotter she gets. The more she wants you.

I promise you that the more attention you pay her, the greater your rewards will be. It is all about reciprocation with foreplay. You give a little and you get a little more back. Foreplay, just like Burlesque, is all about the tease and teasing is fucking HOT.

4 comments:

rashell said...

donny and I are "ninja speed fuckers" now...ever since we had kids it became a HURRY UP AND BE QUIET ABOUT IT deal. We can't wait for these dag kids to move out. Hopefully we wont be too old and tired to make up for lost time.

Curvy girl said...

Well, that's a little different if you don't have the luxery of time. Betcha can't wait til they are all old enough to sleep away from hom though. LOL

rashell said...

i have always been an "instant gratification" kind of girl. A little foreplay is fine, but if he takes too long to gimme the goods, i dont want 'em anymore.

rashell said...

i think its bullshit to those of you googling peoples usernames to dig up dirt, and I hope karma comes back to bite you pastey white asses BIG TIME. fuckin pussies.