Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Everyone should have their very own Cabana Boy

Especially if he is as good as mine. ;) Our time together started late Saturday night when he came over after he got off work. I had finally rid my house of all annoying house guests and we got the time alone together we had so desperately been craving for weeks. Even though we had a little playtime together a few nights before I was still very nervous to actually be close to him. We decided to start things off by taking a candlelit bubble bath together. I am actually a big fan of bathtime play, the way the soapy water allows hands to caress skin so smoothly. As the water began to get hotter we made the move to the bedroom. In the beginning of our conversations the goal of our relationship was to have a little fun in his piercing room, yet somehow in all of our conversations the relationship evolved and it became less and less about being naughty and more and more about being something truly special. And that is exactly how he made me feel allllll night long, truly special. I had no doubt that I wanted to have sex with this man, I just didn't realize that I would end up making love to this man. Once we were both spent and exhausted, we drifted off to sleep. A few hours later I was awakened by his urgent need. I love to woken up for sex. It turns me on to no end knowing that a man wants me that badly. After another greatly satisfying round, we once again drifted off to la-la land in each other's arms.
Finally waking up late Sunday morning, we decided to shower and go meet my friend for a late lunch. And once again we were heating up the water and needed to find another location in which to play. The bathroom counter really comes in handy for those types of occasions. ;) I think the sillouette my body left on the mirror is so sexy. It is just a reminder of how passionate two people can become for one another. We met my friend and her son for lunch after we did a little bit of shopping. And can you believe dear ones, that I was actually to tired to shop for shoes? Do you see what he is doing to me??!!?? LOL After we ate we went and picked up some movies and some snacks and headed back to my place for some quality cuddle time. And don'tcha know that the couch had to see some action too. Monday morning we said our goodbyes and headed off to our respective careers. Me off to my life in a cube working a job I hate because it pays the bills and him off to the shop working a job he loves. Just another way we are so different.
If I had met the Cabana Boy in life I don't know that I would have chose him. He is the most extreme man I have ever dated. Don't get me wrong though, dear readers, I have a fetish for bad boys, especially bad boys with shaved heads and tattoos. However, the Cabana Boy lives his life by his own set of rules, he follows no trend. He has a shaved head alright, with a blue/green mohawk. He has tattoos alright, everywhere. He's got some piercings alright, and one quite frankly I was a little unsure of to begin with but have since decided that I kinda like it after all. That is his lifestyle though. I just don't know that I would have ever considered trying to encompass that kind of a lifestyle into my own. And what a shame that would have been if I had passed him by. For despite his outward appearance, he is one of the sweetest, kindest, most generous people I know. He treats me like a princess and makes me feel special with every word and touch. And he is not just kind to me, he is kind to my friends, and that makes him even greater in my eyes. He is even kind to Diva the Wonder Dog when she is being annoying.
I have been walking around in my life these last few years down on love. Love bites. Well, I got lucky and love finally bit back (I have the marks on my neck to prove it, hee hee). I am still trying to keep my heart guarded, as it has been broken so many times. But everytime I see him and he makes me smile another brick in the wall comes down. I'm not sure where this whole relationship is going to go, but I do know this, dear readers, I am damn sure gonna enjoy the ride.

1 comment:

rashell said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....so SWEET!