Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I am such a girl sometimes.

I watched The Notebook last night. I cried during the movie 3 times and when it ended I cried for about half an hour. That has to be one of the best love stories I have ever seen. I couldn't even tell the Cabana Boy what it was about without getting all teary about it. I want that kind of love. I want that kind of passion. I want that kind of commitment.

So while I love those kinds of movies where the guy gets the girl, I also hate them as well. I hate them because they set up this unrealistic expectation for the way life is supposed to be, the way love is supposed to be. Then when my relationships don't meet that perfect expectation I feel as if I failed somewhere. I suppose though, that is why we watch movies like that, to escape from real life. Who would want to see a movie about a normal everyday couple that falls into a permanant rut until they fall out of love, get divorced, and end up bitter and alone?

Damn this PMS. :p

2 comments:

Curvy girl said...

Well, I am a crier. I warn all my potentials that I have been known to weep at commercials. It's one of my more endearing qualities. So I think. LOL

rashell said...

what a bunch of POOOOOSYS...BUTCH UP ALREADY!!!!