Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sleazy, Slimeball Cousin Update.....

Well, dear readers, I know this is a hot topic and I have really been torn about how to handle the situation. I don't want anyone hurt unneccessarily or to cause too much drama in my life over it. So while I was trying to figure out the right thing to do, my cousin just kept emailing me and emailing me on AFF. (Sidenote: I do not have pictures of my face on there. I do that so I can maintain my anonymity as well as my innocence. LOL) Here are the emails he's sent:

Subject: lets chat...
Good morning!Thanks for acceprting the invitation to join my network. Would love to get to know you better and see where this may take us.


Subject: ???????????
I keep hoping to have heard from you each time I log onto the site. Am I ever going to hear back from you? Would love to get to know you and your dreams...


It was this one I finally decided to reply to. If he is going to be this persistant, then he deserves to get busted. I am trying to get as much information out of him as I can, so when I confront him (and/or his wife) I have a lot of proof.
My response:
Date: Jan 27, 2005 12:24 pm PST
So tell me a little more about you....
Come here often? LOL

Actually... I do come here often. Just haven't found the right one yet. Looking for someone that wants to get to know eachother and hook up for some hot daytime activities. What else would you like to know?

Anything else you want to tell me.....

Well... anything specific you want to know? Tell me about yourself. What are you hoping to find with me? Any chance of seeing some more photos of you? Please in all that is good in this world, please, please, please do not let my pics be in his spank bank. EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Well... anything specific you would like to know, just ask. What are you hoping to find with the two of us? Any chance of seeing any more photos of you? And the name seals the deal, not that I had much doubt, but this really is my cousin. Excuse me while I go THROW UP MY LUNCH NOW!!!!!!

So at this point the plan is definately to bust him. It's the when and how I'm still considering. Like I said, everything in life happens for a reason. The people you meet, the ones that break your heart, bad experiences, and great accomplishments it's all there to be learned from and to help you grow. There is a reason that this situation occurred and a lesson one or both of us needs to learn from it.

1 comment:

rashell said...

ask him to send you a pic of himself, and promise a fully nude one back so he will agree.



then......



take a pic of your face, holding a sign that says...."you are so fuckin busted"