Tuesday, February 08, 2005

In the spirit of education.....

I am going to start asking my friends and dear readers the tough questions about sex. I think we could all use a little better understanding of the opposite sex. I was so inspired by the fabulous conversation I had with the Sexy Stud Muffin today that I came up with a little questionnaire. If you are game to be honest about your sex life send me an email at: justduckeedates@gmail.com and I will be happy to chat with you!!!

What non-sexual act really turns you on?

What is off limits in the bedroom?

How do you feel about oral?

How do you feel about anal?

What does giving good head consist of?

What do guys/girls want in the bedroom?

What is your favorite position?

What is the worst thing a guy/girl could do in bed?

What is your most embarassing sex moment?

What turns you off?

What do you wish your guy/girl would do more of?

What haven't you tried that you really want to?
Are you afraid to ask for it?

What is your fetish?

What is your best sexual moment?

Give one piece of must know advice to the opposite sex:

2 comments:

rashell said...

done =)

larrykim said...

i did one too... even though i don't think you will like my answers...