Friday, February 18, 2005

My Valentine

Have I told ya'll lately how very much I adore the Cabana Boy? Well, I do. I really, really do. He makes everyday feel like Valentine's Day. I miss him when he's gone. I think about him constantly. I want nothing more then to please him and make him as happy as he makes me.
Just thinking about his touch and the way he feels keeps me constantly aroused. I always want him. Morning, noon, night, and 10 times on Sundays. LOL ;) I love the way he looks at me, the tender way he holds me during scary movies, and the way he kisses me. I love that he calls just to say hi. I love that he is so silly he makes me laugh all the time. I love that he can take me from cranky or sad to happy and content with a single word or touch. And I love that he bites. Really hard. And what starts out as pain, quickly turns into pleasure. And I love how he knows just when to let go. I love the marks he leaves that ache, because with every ache I am reminded of the pleasure we share. I love the way he takes care of me. *sigh* See how sappy he makes me? LOL

No comments: