Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Detroit has more then hot cars....

it's got hot boys as well. Especially my friend Lucky. He is a real cutie-patootie. If ever I was gonna date a younger man it would be him. He has a great head on his shoulders, he works 3 jobs to be able to afford his toys. He's got a house, classic car, chopper, and a boat. This boy has it all; looks, smarts, humor, and a razor sharp tongue. We have been friends for over a year now, and we have never even met or spoken on the phone. We just talk mad shit in private messages (and sometimes posts) on a message board. Isn't it funny how well you can get to know someone online? That is how I found my Cabana Boy after all, but I'll save that for another time. ;)
He really cracks me up with his crazy messages, so I just thought I would share some with you, dear readers......


Re: Fine...
From: Lucky
Hey shithead, I was the last one to reply to you wasn't I? Wait, maybe not. Anyways, why are you bustin' my balls? Sometimes you are here, sometimes not, sometimes is Spirit...I've been working INSANE hours! 7 days a week. Trying to get all these jobs done before I go to Mexico in 2 weeks. I'm desparately in need of a vacation. I'm back to paying people to work 1/2 days for me at the firehouse so I can work my other jobs. So are you still mad at me? Let's have anal sex and make up. What's going on in denver w/ the ex? I got a g-mail account now but forgot my address, I'll have to get you my address so you can send me dity pictures of you in naughty outfits. Did ya miss me?


Re: Fine...
From: Lucky
Blahblahblah@gmail.com I like girls in Lingerie!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhh!


Re: Fine...
From: Lucky
I love you.


Re: Fine...
From: Lucky
So, where are they? The corset, fuck me pumps, thigh highs????? You can't leave me here with this erection. Wait, you probably will you evil little fucker.

No comments: