Sunday, January 09, 2005

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh............

That, dear readers, is a sigh of contentment. A sigh that after 3 loooong years my celebacy has cum to an end. Literally. So my first love, well my first everything really, arrived at 11:30 yesterday morning. He looks just like that boy I feel in love with 12 years ago, just more grown up, deeper voice, broader shoulders. I had asked him as he was on his way here if he was nervous about seeing me again and he told me no. Yet, when I reached the bus station he was pacing inside, yeah not nervous my aunt fanny. So he scooped me up in this giant hug and then he looked at me and said, "What the fuck is with the purple eyes?" See dear readers, my eyes are the most boring of brown and now that I have to wear contacts all the time I thought I would do something fun. He hates them. He says he misses my brown eyes.
So we came back to my house and hung out for awhile just chatting about old times, new times, and just generally getting to know each other again. My best friend came by later in the evening to have dinner with us and meet him. It was then that I really saw how much he has grown as a person. He was a complete gentleman, taking our plates when we were done and doing the dishes. After my girl left, we watched a movie and we were both so tired we were falling asleep in the first half an hour. So we went to bed.
Amazing how much one can perk up when in the arms of the one you love. It was like no time had passed between us. It was everything I remembered and more. It was comforting, like coming home again after a long trip. So the first 24 hours has been good. Here's to day 2. *muah*

1 comment:

rashell said...

I'm with the jailbird on this one...ditch the weird purple eye thing...if you HAVE to tint them, use green, it looks more natural and less like an alien. I love you becceroni =)