Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Well, ain't that a BITCH.....

so my first love decides to call me after being MIA for months. For those of you that don't know the story, I found my first love this past summer after not speaking to him for 5 years. I thought we were reconnecting but then he just stopped calling. I figured hey I found him if he wants me he knows where I am now. Well, apparently he has smoked way too much chronic over the years and he lost my damn phone number. Whatever. Now he wants to come out here again. Amazing. If he had made this call a week ago I woulda said, "Fuck off. I got a new man. A bad one. He's mean and he'll kick your ass." But no more, so this is a dilemma. I loved this boy more then anything else in the whole world. A small part of me wants that love back, but a bigger part of me is scared to trust him with my heart again. My heart longs for him because he knows me so well and he was my best friend for so long. My head says don't trust him, he's said all this before and never followed through.
*Sigh*

No comments: