Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Sweet Dreams

So I have this weird little quirk. I don't know if a lot of women do this because I've never asked but, I have orgasms in my sleep. Not every night, but at least once or twice a week. Sometimes they are just the littlest of quivers and sometimes they are so hard and so many that I wake myself up. That is what I did last night. I had been talking to the Cabana Boy right before I fell asleep and he was really wanting to get my motor revving so to speak, but I had to be quiet as my dad and brother were still awake in the next room. So we decided to forgo that idea for a better time, but just to tease me a little he started purring and growling at me. Well, that got all my juices flowing just in time for us to get off the phone. So I drifted off to sleep thinking of my Cabana Boy and I gettin freaky.
So I'm having this really, really hot sex dream about the Cabana Boy and I. It started off really sweet and romantic with the two of us in bed together, and then it kinda went to him fucking me from behind in the shower. I don't remember the details really well, but the next thing I know I am being awakened by this really hard orgasm. I don't know if it was so intense cause I haven't taken any me time for a few days or if I just really want the Cabana Boy bad, but whatever the reason it left my legs shaking. It was really, really good. After it was all over, I just drifted back to sleep with a smile on my face. I woke up this morning feeling really good with thoughts of my sexy Cabana Boy running through my head. I come out of my room to leave for work and my brother says, "What were you dreaming about last night? You were talking and muttering up a storm last night. I almost went in there to make sure you were ok."
OOOOPSIE. LOL Thank the Gods and Goddesses he didn't. :)

1 comment:

rashell said...

I have had them too. What a strange way to wake up, eh?