Sunday, January 02, 2005

Some interesting prospects...

over at AFF. Here are some of the emails I have received thus far:

Scotty here and I just joined up on this site so please bear with me.. Anyhoo, I was browsing around and stumbled on your profile.. well picture first then your profile. I would really like to hear more. I know you have to have somewhat of an interest first so if you think we might click I would love to hear back. I guess a little about me (just in case you were wondering who the heck was babbling to you.) I am 36 yrs old, blonde hair, blue eyed, 6'2", 225 lbs, muscular build. I live in Highlands Ranch but moving to the Wash Park area after the first of the year. I am finishing my Masters in Business Administration. I have BS in Aero Space Science. I fly helicoptes and airplanes. Lets see, I have a son who is 12 and share custody with my ex. My ex-wife and I are good friends and that makes things much easier. We just got married too young at least I did. Oh boy, I am ramblin on .. Let me know what else you would like to know??.. if your interested!
I am sure your getting emailed to death and if you don't get back, I understand. This is all new to me. So I will quit with this run on email and let you go on to other novels..lol. I will attach a pic with face to see if your interested. Let me know. Either way if you are not interested a quick note would be great so I don't think my mail was delivered.
Hope to hear back,
Scotty
------ Profile Attached -------
I am a very confident, passionate person who has been brought up to be a gentleman. I am looking for someone who wants to have fun and enjoy life with. I am an athletic 6'2", 225, lb, muscular male, blonde hair and blue eyes. If you would like to know more please feel free to drop me a line.

My opinion on Scotty: He is decent looking for his age. He may be a little too established for me. I want someone I can have fun with and where we have music in common. I am also really leery about getting involved with anyone that has kids. I want kids of my own someday, and I have found that a lot of guys aren't willing to have anymore once they have been divorced.

Hi there. I am new to this, but thought you looked great. I am 28, 6' tall, 175 lbs, brown hair and eyes, am good looking and have a picture if you want it. If you would like to talk over drinks or something, please email me back. ThanksC
------ Profile Attached -------
i am a 28 year old male, 6' 175lbs, brn hair/eyes. i have been told i am good looking, funny, caring, down to earth and fun to hang out with.

My opinion on C: Short and sweet. I like it. He meets my height and age requirement. I will be emailing him back.

Hey I just wanted to say hello. My name's Scott and I'm 28. I live fairly close to you I think (I don't live in Englewood but I live on Belleview) so I thought I would write. I'm just looking for no strings attached fun. I'd love to get to know you if possible. My email is ..... and my yahoo and AIM id is ....... Hit me up if you'd like I would love to hear from you!
My opinion on Scott: I like him. Especially for this comment in his profile: Ideal Person:I'm looking for someone that is cultured, laid back, and as classy as you can get in this situation. Please no complications. If there's going to be dilemnas or drama with me getting involved with you, please don't waste mine or your time. Not so much picky about weight as I am cute faces and real personalities.
Woohoo!!! A guy not picky about weight. I will definately be emailing him back.

I am a single white male, 34 yo, 6ft 225lbs. I am looking for an attractive woman to get to know and have some fun with. What kinds of things do you like to do? What turns you on? I would love to chat with you to see if we might have some fun together. Drop me a line at
My opinion on warttoad2: Most definately will not be emailing him back. While he meets my requirements and seems nice, we have absolutly no music tastes in common. I just can't live with that. Folk? Jazz? EEWWW

Hello I have a confession to make. I never know what to say in these e-mails to make a big impact. Ive never been a very good writer. All I can do is say exactly what Im thinking and what Im feeling, and hope that I come across as someone who is fun, intelligent, sweet, sexy and basically great to be around. Well, here goes. My name is Rick. I am a 24 year old man living outside the Denver area. Im a traind chef but I work as an electrician for the time being. I had some success on AFF a few years ago, and met a woman who I eventually fell in love with.Long story short, we broke up and Ive been single for a year now.My heart was broken, but I thought I would give AFF another chance. Im looking for a nice lady for friendship, friendship with benefits, or (if it feels right) a serious relationship. I hope Ive included enough to pique your interest. I would love to answer any questions you may have about me. If Im not your cup-of-tea I wish you the best of luck on your search for someone special. Bye bye for now.
-Rick
------ Profile Attached -------
My name is Rick. I am a 24 year old livig in Pine, CO; right outside of Denver. I am 6'4" and weigh 250 pounds. I am a big guy, but thats because I am very muscular. I am a trained chef. I also paint and endulge in many other art forms.I also love to read; especially the Kama SutraI had my heart broken a while back and am slowly getting back into enjoying spending time with a good woman, I hope thats you. I have been told that I am a very good lover and I have recieved many compliments on my "package". I guess Ill let you be the judge Thanks for spending the time reading my profile. If Im not what you're looking for, I wish you the best of luck on your search Bye bye. ps Sorry about my frown in my picture. Its the only one I have

My opinion on Rick: He most definately meets my "big guy" requirements. I really wanted to email him, til I read more of his profile. PUT THE FUCKIN BRAKES ON!!!!! This dude likes to have anal beads in his ass. That's just not my bag, baby. NASTY.

hello, well i was bored today browsing through and came across your profile and was very intrueged by you, you seem like a sweetheart and i liked what you had to say in your profile, as for me i am from lakewood, work in finance and going to school to become a cop, hate games and bs and would want to find someone whos upfront, honest, real and who wants the same, i am very goal oriented, honest, focused, have my sh*# together, athletic, very attractive (at least thats what i am told) i do have a pic yet but havent uploaded it so i would have to email it to you, i just signed in like a week or so ago, i love to meet new people (obviously being on here), love to go out and have a good time, very laid back and not the jealouse type, so if your intested, which i hope you are, please email me back, would love to hear from you to get to know each other, hope to talk to you soon
My opinion on envyme1323: We have a lot in common. There is the whole cop thing which is kinda sexy. He does not come close to my height requirement since he is only 5'7" and I prefer at least 6', but I am still gonna email him and see what's up.

Just seeings whats up with you. I don't know about this site really..where u from exactly? what are you looking for really? well hope to talk to you later!
~nick

My opinion on Nick: Mmmm a younger man could be good. Lord knows that my sex drive is in high gear. He just might be able to keep up. He's interesting and meets the height requirement. I'll email him back and check it out.

I read your profile and really liked it! I would love to chat with you sometime. What do you think?
Brad

My opinion on Brad: He is way too cute for me, but fuck it. I could rock his world. Email on the way.

Hey there, I saw you're profile and I thought I would drop you a line to say hi, and I that I think we have a lot in common. You really seem like the kinda girl who you would find working on a car in the afternoon, and then dressing up for a night on the town later on that night; which in my opinion there isn't anything more atractive. Anyway, if you're at all interested, I would absolutely love to hear back from you. Hope to talk to you later.
Later Gater~Steve

My opinion on Steve: I like this dude. He seems sweet. A little young, but that could be ok. Definately sent him a return email.

I just wanted to say hello and happy new year. I believe that I left you a message but if not then here it is. I am interested in talking with you and believe that you would not be disappointed if you gave me a try. I am looking for a friends first basis. The whole idea of meeting someone and sleeping with them for me went out in early 20's. But any way if you are interested let me know and maybe we can chat and who knows from there, right?
My opinion on Storm: I like his style. I am not sure that I will be brave enough for casual sex myself. Email sent.



1 comment:

rashell said...

holey mackrel wheres the seatbelts on this crazy ride???