Thursday, January 20, 2005

All's well that ends well...

So the ex moved out last Sunday. It ended kinda bad, but it has turned out well. He went to stay with some friends he had met this week. He got this really great job that he starting today. For us to really start as friends we can't live together. It's too easy to fall into old relationship patterns when we are living together and sleeping together. This way I can keep dating and not feel guilty cause he is here. Not to mention how hard it would be to explain to a potential why my ex is living with me. LOL
We've been talking on the phone and we have seen each other once since he left. Things are a little strained, but getting better. That is until his cell was "temporarily disconnected". So now I have no way to get in touch with him and that really sucks. Ah well, I suppose he'll call someday.

No comments: