Thursday, January 20, 2005

Say it with me...... FUCKING NASTY

Oh dear readers, I just had one of the worst experiences a girl dating online could endure. I have finally done the impossible, I have been propositioned by someone I know. A married someone I know. Someone that I am related to. Yes, dear ones, my very own MARRIED COUSIN propositioned me today on AFF.

I see that you have viewed my profile. Any chance that you would be interested in getting to know eachother and possibly a discreet encounter sometime?

I did check out his profile cause there were elements of it that were vaguely familiar to me. I just blew it off to paranoia though, til I saw the pic of his face and confirmed it really was him!!! And not only did he proposition me, there were pics. Pics of things that I never wanted nor needed to see. Pics that make me want to gouge my eyes out with rusty spoons. He has been married less then 6 months. The last time I saw him he told me that they were trying for a baby. Now he and I don't really speak, as we had a major falling out years ago. I did not even attend his wedding, but I have met his bride twice and she is so sweet. She already has a child from a previous relationship and I would hate for her to be saddled with more if she were to learn of his infidelities too late. It is such a sticky situation. I don't know whether to let him know who I am, bust him to his wife, tell the family......
He needs to be put in his place. He has thought for far too long that his shit don't stink. He looks down his nose at the rest of us. He actually called me a tattooed freak, and I only have TWO tattoos!!! Not to mention the fact that his wife does not deserve to be treated in this fashion.
I mean what are the odds of this happening? I am a firm believer in fate, and there is a reason that this happened. I just have to figure out what my role in the scenario is supposed to be.
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And check out his super cheesy profile:

Profile for
I am home again alone. My wife is at work, and I am off for the day. I have a lot of free days off with my career as I only work 3 out of every 9 days. I am sitting here finding all these beautiful women on AFF and get hornier and hornier wth each profile I read. I find myself stroking my crotch thinking of you. Wondering what it would taste like to have my face buried between your legs. I ama very oral person and love pleasing my partner. As you can't take any more lashings from my tongue, you ask me what fantasy I would like fulfilled today. You know them all and share yours with me, so I let you choose. Ever want to fulfil the one about doing it with a firefighter? Having him take control once you have expressed your desires. You can't wait to feel his hard and shaved cock in your mouth, and then other places.
Ideal Person:I am not picky, but there has to be an attraction between us. I am looking for someone that wants to have some daytime discreet fun. You must be healthy and clean as I am. I love to play in dangerous places, and try new things. Would love to find someone that is interested in some role play and is not afraid to try new things. I am not looking for a relationship, but rather someone that would like some added fun in their days and go back to work with a smile on their face, and juices that are still flowing. Don't be afraid to ask me questions about mutual fantasies.
You can be single or attached, but you must be discreet. This can be beneficial to all parties involved, and very pleasing.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That's about of all that I can handle. Please excuse me, dear readers, as I go shower in bleach, throw up my dinner, and wash my eyes out with Lysol.

10 comments:

Curvy girl said...

Thanks for the advice Bliss. Everything you said was right on point.
I do not have a picture of my face posted on there, just of my "assets". LOL
And apparently, he does not remember my birthdate as that would be the only identifying info on there.
I had an interesting suggestion from a friend to lead him on and set up a meeting, and then have his wife there.

rashell said...

what a scumbag. tell your cousin-in-law. Better yet, tell him HE has to or YOU will. I hate pigs.

rashell said...

update us Becca...what is going on...did you get him to send you a pic like I suggested?

Anonymous said...

why don't you just save his profile on your computer and then send the saved page to his wife anonymously.

Anonymous said...

Save his profile on to your computer, then send the saved webpage to his wife by email or printed out and send snail mail. Send it anonymously if you want.

Anonymous said...

Oh god, I just found this. I do hope you've told your cousin in law. I found out my ex was cheating on me through AFF, when I found multiple pages in the history cache on MY COMPUTER. Bastard.

Anonymous said...

Nice visit to your blog!

cheating housewife

Anonymous said...

Love your work!

cheating spouse

Anonymous said...

I'm reading blogs all day long and I found yours which is really nice :)

cheating wife

Anonymous said...

this is fake