Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My first IM conversation from AFF.....

I really don't think I can do this casual kinda thing... I'm more of a romantic, but this talking dirty was kinda fun. ;) My thoughts are in bold.

Me: hey sorry
Me: I'm having internet issues tonight
Him: oh really..that sucsk
Me: I'll have my new DSL modem tomorrow
Me: but in the meantime my internet is really sporadic
Him: lol..ya i have a cable modem..its nicer
Me: cable is too expensive
Me: lol
Him: oh well..i pay 50 a month..i need my shit
Him: DSL sucks..but it will be better than dial-up
Me: yeah I would rather spend that money on shoes :-P
Him: haha..well i just started my career..i make good money now
Him: i'll buy shoes too
Me: yes, well I have this shoe addiction
Me: so I spend all the money I can spare on shoes
Me: ;;)
Him: haha..nice
Him: what other addictions u got?
Me: pretty much just shoes
Me: at the moment
Him: not dick huh?
Me: well not unless I'm getting some
Me: then I can't get enough
Me: ;)
Him: lol
Him: so u not gettin any then?
Me: not at the moment
Me: lol
Him: hehe..me neither..this sucks
Me: hence my joining aff
Him: hence mine..lol
Me: well aren't we pathetic?
Me: lol
Him: a little i guess..but this only temporarily!
Him: why dont we have some fun!
Me: fun could be an option
Me: did you have something in mind?
Him: ya i wanan see them titties and that ass! lol
Me: lol is that right?
Him: yes that is right..i love thick girls with big titties (woohoo cause Lord knows I more then qualify for that catagory)
Me: I suppose I would fit into that catagory
Me: if you consider 38DD big that is
Him: damn 38DD..i'd love to titty fuck the shit outta them! (what is it about titty fucking? I personally do not care that much for it cause I ain't getting nothing out of it)
Me: and then....
Him: bend that ass over and fuck u from behind
Me: that is my favorite position
Him: nut all over your titties!
Me: it is good for the skin
Him: hell ya it is
Him: u like cum in your mouth? (maybe after we get to know each other a little better, until then EEWW)
Me: I've been known to swallow once or twice
Him: nice.. so u give good head
Me: I haven't had any complaints
Him: alright cool..so when u want me to fuck you? (wow. that was really foward)
Me: possibly this weekend
Me: I won't know my schedule til tomorrow though
Him: ya sounds good..who u live with? (nunya bizness mafucker cause ya damn sure ain't comin here or cummin here for that matter)
Me: my dogs
Him: hehe thats cool..what u want me to bend u over on? (I'm not a sex planner. I prefer to live in the moment and let whatever happens happen)
Me: well that could be anywhere I suppose
Me: the arm of the couch, kitchen table, the bed, wherever
Him: alrigh tcool..bend u over the dog house (doghouses are typically outside and it's like 20 degrees, I think not ASS)
Me: the dogs don't have a house lol
Him: ha..u like it in the ass? (I have a rule about anal and everything else for that matter, if you want to do it to me I get to do it to you first. It's only fair. I have yet to meet a guy that will let me fuck him in the ass with a strap on, so my chocolate starfish remains untainted tyvm)
Me: my ass is a committed relationship only area (really committed, like MARRIED committed)
Him: i was jk..i dont like fuckin in the ass
Me: why not?
Him: well i do..ha
Him: jk
Me: lol well do ya or don't ya?
Him: u like getting cummed on your face? (not really, no.)
Him: i do..gotta like the girl though
Me: on my face isn't my favorite
Me: only cause if it gets in my eye it hurts lol
Him: haha..i can't cum in your eye?
Me: no lol (motherfucker if you cum in my eye I will bitch slap your ass across the fuckin room)
Him: cum on
Me: only if I can put some in YOUR eye too
Him: you gonna call me daddy? (EEEEEWWWW why is this a turn-on? The last person I want to be thinking about while I'm getting fucked is my father.)
Me: you gonna make me?
Him: hell ya
Me: so anything else you have in mind?
Him: i dunno u
Me: just mutual satisfaction
Him: alrigh tcool..so i'll fuck the shit outta ya then! (no, baby boy, we established this already, keep your pecker away from my ass)
Me: oh my alrighty then
Him: ha
Him: Excited for me to fuck that pussy? (not really no. you weren't graphic enough to get me really turned on and I don't know you well enough to build up any anticipation. So ffrankly my dear, I don't give a fuck)
Me: I am. are you?
Him: yep
Me: well, hold that thought til tomorrow
Me: I'm off to bed (not really cause here I am blogging away, I was just tired of talking to him)
Him: ok..night ngiht

So I don't think I will be meeting up with Nick. While his enthusiasm is admirable and I like the fact he likes us "thick" girls, I feel this underlying sense of desperation. And I don't want to be someone's pity fuck. That's not sexy.
Besides, from the sounds of things I may be getting some sex from an ex by the weekend. Stay tuned.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, all the peg boys raise your hands and get in line, but I'm first.