Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well, just bend me over and slap my ass.......

cause I really, really like that. ;) MMMM and pull my hair too. Grab my breasts hard. Oh baby.
And I got a little of that last night. MMMM MMMMM. And this morning my hip is killing me. I don't think my leg was meant to bend in that position. But DAMN that was some good sexin last night now. I need to show him some new tricks though and next time we need to break out some of my toys and accessories and play a little more. Tee hee.

So things with the ex outside of the bedroom are going pretty well. He has a couple of really good leads on some jobs, so hopefully by Monday he'll be working. I'm actually pretty excited to get the extra income, so I can shop more and pay off some debt. He is still very attentive and sweet, but there are one or two issues. While we may have once been each other's first love, now we are coming back together with baggage. I've been engaged to and lived with someone, had a long term boyfriend that was the most honest relationship I've ever had, a few short term flings here and there, and a ton of crushes. He's bringing 2 children from 2 different mothers and he's in the process of getting a divorce (from someone that he didn't father any children with). So while neither one of us has any right to be jealous about the past, I can't help but feel a bit insecure about it. For instance his daughter's mother, within the last few months he was trying to make things work with her and she continued to see someone else. She calls him and they get into these arguments over stupid crap. I understand that he has a child with this woman and they will have to speak as long as that child is in this world, but why can't he just call and ask for his daughter? And on top of that, she says that it's not his daughter, that she is someone else's. AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHH
So I called him this morning to let him know I got to work ok since it is very icy, and he says that he talked to his daughter and her mother this morning. He says he needs to get his daughter a birthday present. I say, "Great, we'll go to Target or something this weekend and find her something." Then he says, "I wonder if I should get her mom something."
EXCUSE ME?????? WHAT THE FUCK??????? "Why would you get her anything?"
"Well, I jsut always have whether we were together or not."
OK......... while that is a nice thought, this is a woman that lied and cheated and now you are going to reward her behavior with a gift???????
So, now dear readers, you know why I am feeling a little insecure about this whole situation. I plan on talking to him about it tonight, and just making the attempt to figure out what we both want out of this. Right now, we are friends with benefits, but before my heart gets too wrapped up in him I need some answers. I reassure myself with the thought that he moved 2000 miles to be with me, he is looking for a job, and telling people here and back home that he's here for good. I just need a little more from him. Is that too much to ask, dear readers?

1 comment:

rashell said...

why is it i need a shower after reading your blog and an anti-depressant after reading my own?

glad things are going well Becc.