Sunday, January 02, 2005

This deserved it's own post...

I would never date this guy and I do not plan on responding to his email. His profile just did nothing for me, but this email, DAMN, I had to break out BOB afterwards. What do ya'll think?

You’re standing facing the bed in a pair of tight fitting jeans that really show the outline of that great ass and a snug black shirt. I walk up behind you and gently wrap my arms around your waist. I begin by lightly kissing the back of your neck and shoulders while my hands move around to your waist and then down your outer thighs. Still lightly kissing your neck, I begin massaging your thighs down the outer thighs and up your inner thighs being careful to avoid your sweet spot. My hands find their way up and down your thighs several times. Instead of going for your pussy right away, I wrap my arms around your waist again and firmly pull you against me so you can feel the bulge in my jeans. As you turn your head toward me, you can feel my warm breath on your ear and you lightly moan as my hands find those beautiful breasts. I gently caress them through your shirt, but am not satisfied so I begin working my way under your shirt. But I am still restricted, so I remove your shirt and bra so I can feel your soft luscious skin. By this time, I’ve begun to kiss and nibble on your ear and tell you how good you smell and feel. My hands continue to search your entire body as I undo your pants. As they drop to your ankles, I follow them down dropping to my knees and give you some light kisses on the small of your back while I begin massaging your inner thighs again. However, this time I begin to lightly scratch you inner thighs and your breathing becomes erratic. I rise to my feet again, kissing and licking your back on my way up. I pull you firmly against me again so that you can feel my dick getting harder as I am getting VERY hot by your moans. I rub your breasts one last time paying close attention to your erect nipples before gently pushing you forward onto the bed. You turn to your back so that you are facing me standing above you at the foot of the bed. I remove my shirt so you can see my muscular body. I take your left leg and begin kissing your ankle. I work my way up you leg kissing and licking every inch of your beautiful soft skin. Again though I avoid you pussy and give you a few kisses on your stomach just above the panty line. I hook the sides of your panties with my thumbs and begin to pull them off slowly while I kiss and lick down your right leg. After your panties have cleared your ankles, I take of my jeans so you can see the bulge from my fully erect cock in my boxer-briefs. I again start licking my away up your right leg while straddling your left leg so you can feel my hard cock. As I reach your pussy, I carefully avoid it, Knowing that you want to feel my warm tongue inside you. Instead I kiss and lick the top of your leg. I can feel and taste your warm juices beginning to drip down your leg. I can’t stand it any longer, but I avoid your warm pussy and move higher to kiss and lick your stomach then up to your breasts licking around your nipples, before I begin to gently suck on them. First the right, then the left. Moving up, I begin kissing your neck and I feel your warm luscious breath on my ear. I kiss up your cheek and gaze into your eyes before kissing you. I start by gently touching my lips to yours, then feeling that you are receptive, I begin to gently lick your lips with my tongue. Your tongue meets mine and we become entwined in a long passionate kiss. My hands are gently caressing those luscious breasts and I want to lick and suck on them again. So begin working my down, kissing your neck and shoulders while I ever so gently nibble on your shoulder. I finally reach your breasts and begin kissing and licking between them. Then I move to your left breast and my tongue gently and slowly circles your nipple. Not able to stand it any longer, I take your nipple into my mouth and feel it getting erect as I gently suck. Sensing that you enjoy that I move to the right breast and repeat the same process. By now you should be able to feel my hard cock pressing against your leg. By your moans, I can tell you want more so I begin kissing my way down to your warm, wet pussy stopping to lick around your belly button. As my tongue reaches your pussy, I avoid the temptation to dive in and move to the side again licking the tender skin where your upper leg meets your pussy. As you gasp, I can tell you want to feel my hard tongue on your clit. But instead, I switch to the other leg. However, as I pass over your pussy I let my tongue slip in for a quick taste. Ohhh! You taste sooo good. After licking and kissing your other leg, I am finally ready to taste what I have been looking for. I firmly slide my tongue up your right labia till I reach your clit. After circling your clit a couple of times, my tongue slides down the opposite side. As I reach the opening, I flick my tongue inside a couple of quick times to get the full taste of your juicy pussy. With a firm sweep of my tongue, I lick up the entire length of your pussy until I reach your clit again. Now I have found the spot I like. This time, I begin sucking on your clit while my hand finds its way to your pussy. While sucking your clit I slide a finger inside you. I can tell you like it by the moans and heavy breathing. Sensing that you are satisfied, I suck harder and let my tongue tickle your clit while I suck. By now I am VERY VERY hard, and just as hot as you are. So, while still licking your pussy, I slide my underwear (boxer-briefs) down, having to stretch the waist band to its limit to get them over my rock hard cock. Although I like the taste of your wet hot pussy, I know it’s time for more. So as I slowly work my way upward, I lightly kiss and lick your stomach stopping at each breast to give your nipples one last moment of attention. Then, just as my lips touch yours, my cock rubs against your dripping wet pussy. You gasp in anticipation of what comes next. I begin to rotate my hips so that my cock rubs all over the outer folds of your pussy getting the head nice and wet ready for penetration. Unable to stand anymore teasing, you reach down and guide me inside you. Oooooo you feel soooo good. But resisting the temptation, I don’t push myself inside all at once. Instead I begin working my hips back and forth so that the head barely goes inside you with each downward stroke and almost comes completely out with each up stroke. This goes on for a minute or two, but seems like hours, because you want it all. My slow gentle rhythms are making your pussy even wetter than before. With each stroke I begin plunging a little deeper inside you. Finally, my whole shaft is deep inside your pussy. Knowing that you want me to keep up my rhythm, I stop and let my cock rest inside you while I look deeply into your eyes and give you a deep passionate kiss. After a few seconds of our tongues exploring each others, I raise above you and begin slowly moving my shaft. It slowly slides IN and OUT, IN and OUT, IN and OUT.I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am. With each stroke my pace quickens. By this time, my cock is slamming in and out of your wet hot pussy at a fevered pace and each time I push myself inside you, you raise your hips to meet mine. My hips slapping against yours is making a smacking sounds and we both are breathing very heavy by now. Also, we both are beginning to work up a good sweat and the sweat glistening on your breasts makes me even hotter. But I can only keep up this pace for about 10 minutes, so I lower my body and hold you close against me while still fucking you. Only now my pace has changed so that I am slowly pulling my cock out of your pussy, until the head almost emerges. When the head is almost completely out of you, I slam it back inside, forcing myself as deep as I can. Your arms are now around my neck holding me tight to your body. My arms run under your arms so that my hands are gripping your shoulders from below. With each stroke, I firmly pull on your shoulders to help force myself deep inside. With each stroke, you gasp and your warm breath on my ear makes me force my way inside even harder. By now, I am almost completely exhausted but not quite ready to finish. So, my left hand finds your hair to gently pull your head back, exposing your neck. Not being able to resist your beautiful neckline, I dive in and begin aggressively kissing and licking your neck and collar area. I can tell you enjoy that by your moans, so I continue for a few minutes. I am now starting to catch my second wind, so I pull my cock out of you and roll you over onto your stomach. I lay down on top of you so that my rock hard cock rests between your ass checks. I reach my hands out to meet yours and begin kissing and nibbling on your right ear. I slowly work my way down to your neck, then down to the small of your back. As my lips and tongue reach the small of your back, I gently lick the top inch or so of your ass crack and rise to my knees between your legs. I firmly grasp your hips and pull you up to your knees. Knowing what is coming next, you turn and give me a sly smile and tell me that you want me to fuck you hard from behind. I tell you that you have a dirty mouth, and give you a firm smack on the ass. However, receptive to what you want, I slowly slide my cock into your pussy from behind. I again give you a couple of slow half-strokes to build the anticipation. After a couple of strokes, I pull my cock almost completely out and I ask you if you want it all. Just as you begin speak, I force my cock all the way inside. The first part of yes comes out clear, but as you feel my cock thrust deep inside your pussy the “e” and “s” drag out into a moan of pleasure, YEEESSSSSSS. Knowing what you want, I begin fucking you very hard and very fast. I firmly pull your hips back toward me with each stroke. I can tell that I am pleasing you because I can feel your warm, sweet pussy juices running down my legs. By now my hips are slapping against your ass. You drop to your elbows so that you can rest your head on the pillow. But I don’t want you to rest while I am working so hard. So I reach forward for a handful of hair. I gently pull your head back (but not enough to hurt). This causes you to raise back up to your hands and causes you to arch your back so that your pussy tightens and my cock can go all the way inside you. Your pussy wrapped tightly around my cock is getting me very excited and close to climax. While fucking you hard, we both begin to breath hard and moan with each stroke. I feel your pussy getting hotter and your knees and elbows begin to quiver as you begin to cum. Knowing that you are having an orgasm, I let go of your hair and you collapse back down to your elbows and your moans become drag out. Unable to hold back any longer, I force my cock all the way inside. The head of my cock swells, and my load is released deep inside, filling your pussy with my hot cum. Completely exhausted, you fall to your stomach and I fall beside you. You look deep into my eyes and we become entwined in a long hard kiss letting each other know that we both are very satisfied. I begin lightly rubbing your back and the sweat allows my hand to gently and smoothly glide across your glistening skin. Soon we both drift into a deep sleep knowing we will awaken to a new fantasy

No comments: