Sunday, January 23, 2005

My Cabana Boy....

formerly known as the Mad Professor. I don't even know how this whole thing came about. He emailed me on myspace completely out of the blue one day. We chatted for awhile and while I wasn't sure if he was scarey or not, my curiousity about him won out and I gave him my digits. This is so not my normal MO. I make guys email me and IM me for weeks before they get the number, and he was getting it on the first day. That first chat was the typical kinda weird, nervous chatter about life in general. So we started IM'ing. We started IM'ing a lot. He gets me to open up about stuff I normally keep hidden until well into a relationship. I think it's his openess with me that makes me that way. So he tells me he wants us to meet. It is such horrible timing though, as I have family in town this week. So we IM and talk on the phone. A lot. All the time. I kinda like that. And we don't just talk about sex. Although, it must be said, that he gets me so hot. On the phone. Over cyberspace. (I do prefer the phone though, cause the sound of his voice is so sexy.) Which just makes me wonder if he can get me off so well not even being in the same room with me, what will things be like when we are face to face?
I am very nervous about meeting him in person though. It's the standard questions. Will I be attracted to him? Will he be attracted to me? Will we have the same spark in person as we do online? What if he takes one look at me and says what the fuck was I thinking have a nice day get the hell outta here? And all of this wouldn't matter if I didn't already like him just a little. I can't help it though. He makes me smile, he makes me laugh, and he is so sweet in a perverted kinda way. I like our "me" time together, even if he is currently abstaining. I like him in spite of the fact that he could easily corrupt me and make me not so nieve (sp?) and innocent anymore.
So that's my Cabana Boy story in a nutshell. He's the one that's getting my attention at the moment. Stay tuned, dear readers, cause this one is just getting interesting..........

1 comment:

rashell said...

oh my gawd, we are SO gonna be on the news.