Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dicks that look like fingers......

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW Boys, don't be proud of your cock shot that looks like you are sticking a finger out of your pants. Cause it sure as hell doesn't make me stop and say, "DAMN, I wanna suck and fuck the hell outta that 4 inch long 1 inch wide dick." It actually makes me stop and go, "Oh my hell!!!! What is wrong with that dick? It looks all weird and misshapen."
I think that dicks can be pretty, but not all dicks are pretty. So if your dick is weird looking (and I know you know if it is, cause ya'll know you be checkin each other out at the urinals and shit) keep it in your pants and turn off the lights, cause maybe she won't notice it in the dark.

And on that same subject.... here is an email I got from a finger dick that is so abnormally bright white you need shades to look at it. Gross.
I am a 47yo male (EEWWW you are older then my fuckin mom dude) who likes a little of everything especially giving a woman what she wants.
One side loves to do what is necessary to give a woman pleasure. I will do what it takes to bring you to multiple orgasms. Whether it be soft and sensual or to just bury my mouth into a honey sweet pussy and nibble on your sensitive little clit
(there is no nibbling my clit, use your teeth and get kicked in the balls) driving you up a wall then when you are ready I'll give you 7" (be still my fuckin heart, I don't know if I can handle 7 whole inches and be honest motherfucker it's more like 4) to use wherever your heart desires. >>! then when the time is right you'll get your reward ...\8.
I can also a dominant person who can do it hard and rough or naughty an nasty but only if desired. If this sounds like what you would like write and let me know. I am looking forward to hearing from you cause you sound like a very hot and sensual person. Also would love to chat. You can find me on the Instant Messengers MSN, AOL, and Yahoo as ..... Would love to hear from you.
(DELETE)

No comments: