Friday, January 07, 2005

Sluttybuttfun.....

She is really persistant. She keeps emailing me and emailing me....

Date: Jan 3, 2005 1:57 PM MST
Hi grrrlee,
Would like to meet you I have pics in my network album. Let me know what you think?
Steph
------ Profile Attached -------
Petite blonde seeks something new...large cocked handsome men or cute women for some erotic fun, I am clean shaven, horny, and submissive. Love 3 ways!! I have a male friend 2 join if couple swap!
Date:Jan 5, 2005 8:56 PM MST
Yummy


Date: Jan 6, 2005 1:34 PM MST
Hey grrrlee,
I'm going to try and throw a small orgy at my house tomorrow night? Interested?
Steph

....... at yahoo

And she asked me to join her network, which I did cause I wanted to see her 5 photo albums. Ummmm. Wow. She has slept with quite a few people from AFF. And they took pictures. Really graphic pictures. Which did kinda turn me on. But seeing as how I don't even know if I can have casual sex with one person, there is no way in hell I'll be able to do it with multiple strangers. Besides, that just does not seem safe to go over to some stranger's house where there will be multiple people there I also don't know. That is like offering yourself up to a serial killer or something. So the guy that she fucked from AFF has also added me to his network and asked me to this orgy as well. Now I'm really CREEPED out. LOL
Good thing I already have plans this weekend.....sex with an ex. Hmmmmm

1 comment:

rashell said...

uhm this girl is likely a case study in childhood abuse and the promiscuous woman. RUN BEX.